The Cobargo Wellness Group are excited to present a FREE one day workshop facilitated by the Quest for Life Foundation.
Saturday 20th February 2021
9am – 4pm
Cobargo School of Arts Hall
Registration for the event is required using the form further down the page
All are welcome to attend who are committed to creating emotional resilience and self care.
A big thank you goes to the Indian Community of Wollongong who have kindly donated money for a warm lunch and caterers from Bermagui have donated their time to prepare the food. And thank you to Red Cross for the morning tea!
This One day workshop is designed for those wanting to regain emotional stability and take control of their responses to life’s challenges in the pursuit of happiness. We will explore strategies and ways to create inner peace and restore emotional stability, learning how to let go of the past and embrace new challenges with greater empathy for your own story.
You will learn :
- 4 key principles of resilience and peace of mind.
- How we can heal from trauma.
- Meditation and mindfulness as a foundation for peace.
- Improving your memory, concentration and discernment.
- Understanding the power of inner stability.
- Knowing yourself more deeply.
- Practical strategies for helping yourself.
Expected Outcomes :
- Feeling excited, rather than overwhelmed by life.
- Deeper understanding of neuroplasticity and the brain’s ability to change.
- Equipped with tools and strategies for remaining calm during change or turbulence.
- A greater respect for an individual’s ‘story’.
- Feeling empowered in difficult circumstances.
What to bring: yoga mat, blanket/shawl, pillow & water bottle.
3.30pm – 4.00pm There will be a Yoga Nidra session with Mantradharma of www.live-life-well.com.au
Yoga Nidra is a guided meditation and conscious relaxation process and a beautiful way to complete the day.
THIS IS A FREE EVENT!
Due to covid regulations and for catering purposes, it is essential to register for this free event using the contact form below. You must register for each person if you are in a group using their name and phone number.
Please follow through with your reservation or cancel in good time if you can’t make it so that no one misses out.
If you have any queries or need to cancel your reservation, please email [email protected]
On behalf of the Cobargo Wellness Group we’re all really looking forward to spending the day with our community.
Sarah and Mel.